Joe says I'm more beautiful right now. If I remember correctly, that's points for a boy! I also seem to have warmer feet, a longer nose, and I'm already pointing straight out front (no abdominal tone here!)
I sleep on my stomach... not sure when that happened. Hmmm, what else? I'm dizzy if I stand too fast. I have little appetite and crave neither "salty" nor "sweet". I prefer bland or comfort food. I have not done any other gender games like the ring on string or the Intelligender kit I did with Linc. But, it's definitely fun to debate with Joe. He calls her Emilyn and I call him Caleb.
Lincoln knows the the baby is below the belly button. Sometimes it's my belly and sometimes it's his belly. He will kiss my belly if I ask him to kiss the baby. Or blow a raspberry.

No comments:
Post a Comment