Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chubby: 25 Weeks

How far along: 25.1 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a Cauliflower
Sleep: I’ve had two really weird dreams this week. One involved having a dream within a dream about a friend who just got married. I told her in my dream I had a dream she was pregnant before she got married and then she burst into tears because she said she wanted to be pregnant.
The second weird dream was that another friend was injured and had knee surgery and a nurse came over to take out the stitches and when she did the wound opened up and instead of thigh muscle there were BBQ Skewers… yeah… like Polynesian BBQ with pineapple or something and he said “they don’t look done yet.” Yeah… explain THAT one.
Food cravings/aversions: As I sit here eating tootsie rolls… I can’t wait to try out our new juicer. It just came in the mail today and is still sitting in the box. I’m really trying to eat more veggies. I had a salad with broccoli on it today! You should really be impressed. I hate broccoli.
I've also noticed that if I don't drink a lot of water, Chubby doesn't move very much. I didn't really feel Chubby all week long until yesterday when I drank 3 liters of water and felt a lot of good movement. If that's not incentive to keep up on my water intake, I don't know what is!! 
Symptoms: Heartburn: Seriously. It’s my LEAST favorite symptom. Ugh.
Gender: I know of 6 other people who are due within days or weeks of Chubby. The currently ratio is 2:1 boys: girls. Anyone else getting itchy to know what Kate Middleton is really having?
Best moment of the week: Lincoln felt Chubby move yesterday! We were watching a movie and Chubby was in a weird place so I pushed and must have woke him/her up. Lincoln first looked and saw my belly move and then I asked if he wanted to feel it and he said “yeah” so I put his hand on my belly and Chubby did a big turn. Lincoln looked at me quietly like “what was that?” until I got excited for him and then he did his “going crazy” head shaking and he started kicking his feet laughing. Then he just held my hand on the belly.
What I’m looking forward to: Doing more fun things with Lincoln before it gets hard. He can still sit on my lap and I can still get down on the floor pretty easily. We love playing in the pool too and I have a feeling we will be living in one until the last possible second.
What I miss: Having a nostalgic week. I miss everything I love about Florida already (Joe came home with our outbound shipment dates and a carrier has already been assigned to us) and I’m itching to get back to the things we miss about Arizona. I also kind of miss Lincoln as a baby. Not sure why. He woke up at the butt crack of before dawn and didn’t nap very well (though he did generally sleep well at night), but I miss really nursing him and lying around in bed with him sleeping next to me (he’s almost quit nursing by himself, he’s kind of just a booby-fisher now and he pops up in bed within seconds “pad?” and starts hunting for the iPad or a phone.
Next appt: June 17th



*LOVE*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...