Wednesday, August 28, 2013

3rd Anniversary



3 years ago today, Joe I were married. We had a perfect day with perfect weather, family and friends, good food, and it lasted all day long. We went from church, to a golf course, to the top of the Space Needle and Queen Anne Hill. It was just us and we had no idea what was going to come of our married life together.


2 years ago today, Joe and I celebrated our 1st anniversary by living with a friend of his while our house remained behind schedule. Bella was almost 10 months old and I was 8 months pregnant with Lincoln. We celebrated by going out to dinner at a friend's restaurant.

1 year ago today, Joe and I were packing up our new house to move to Florida for a year or two for a military assignment. My mom was in town, but we have no idea where the day went.

This year, Lincoln cried for 95 minutes while Joe was supposed to be taking a final during nap time. He finally fell asleep (when he should have been waking up) on Joe's shoulder on the couch. Joe took his final while Lincoln napped on the couch and then went to Joann's with me because he woke up crying just like he went to sleep. Joe finished his final (& his degree program!!!!!!) and we had Paradise Bakery for dinner (because I really wanted a cookie). We put Lincoln to bed with the understanding it could be another 90 minutes of crying to walk him back to his room a few times and shut the door. We did dishes, we kept unpacking (by we, I mean Joe. I'm blogging this and editing photos :D)

We also got to celebrate a few days early while my mom was here by getting dressed up and going to The Verrado Grille for a nice dinner.



In 3 years we've lived in 2 countries, 3 states, & moved 4 times. We (I) got a dog and we have *almost* 2 children. Our married life is certainly not boring. I look forward to what's coming next... Happy Anniversary!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...