(added 08.22.13)
Sooo.. our stuff was supposed to be "required delivery NLT August 13th" except it wasn't even picked up from the warehouse until yesterday. It's in Alabama. UGH. So still no computer. Living on the ipad and getting tired of it. I still took pictures though! Here's the "sneak peak" as best I could do it. I'm still writing in HTML, so forgive my formatting
How Far Along: 35.0 weeks!
How Big is Baby: The size of a coconut. Ok, really? That seems like a step backwards. Chubby is actually aproximately 18 inches long and around 5 pounds. seems way different than a cococunt to me.
Weight: 154 lbs last Wednesday. I topped out at 174 with Lincoln. I hope I don't gain 20 pounds in the next 5 weeks here. That's a lot....
Sleep: I sleep pretty good by myself ;-D When Lincoln falls asleep I leave his room and head into the other bed. Bella follows me. and generally Lincoln and I both sleep until almost 6. We've been waking up a few minutes apart from each other, and then I go into his room and snuggle with him in bed and we usually fall back asleep until 8 or so. the problems isn't me sleeping, it's getting Lincoln to sleep. He's actually great about naps, and I do nap with him a lot, but at night he just wants to talk. I not-so-secretly love it, but I want him to have a good bedtime routine so I try to quell it and get him down.
Clothes: So tired of my wardrobe I don't even care anymore. Next time, if there is a next time, I better be fat and happy ALL WINTER LONG so I don't have to see a tank top. But I love the Mossimo tanks that still fit and stretch and layer great. I would just like to shake it up a bit rather than layering different colors.
I did wear some jewelry though that I had in a box for getting rid of that was never gotten rid of. As I was going through it I kept finding things I wanted to keep! Including the earrings I wore today and a necklace that was perfect with my shirt, just no earrings that went with it... so I at least have a box of jewelry to play with.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Sweets!!! I want COOKIES!! LEMON CREME COOKIES!!! Or warm chocolate chip. You just CAN'T go wrong with chocolate chip.
Symptoms: HEARTBURN IS DRIVING ME BONKERS!!! Zantac is almost not cutting it.
Foot and leg cramps all the time.
Shortness of breath for nothing at all. Makes singing to Lincoln at night hard.
Nesting like crazy, the problem is there isn't any STUFF HERE! So it's tempting me to spend money, money we don't have, to do ANYTHING. I actually did something as a surprise for Joe's birthday, and he might kick my butt, but I hope he likes it. It's almost done.
Gender: Not much happened this week in the gender department. The girl tonight at Petsmart was a little behind me in her pregnancy and she's having a boy (again, NO ONE is having girls!). I met some little girls at Chipotle in line and they asked what I was going to name the baby. They couldn't grasp that I dind't know what I was having, but their names were Isabella and Emily and they said I could name the baby those names.
Movement: Lots. Chubby is head down. I swear a few times Chubby has streched out so much that I could probably see the foot if I had the lights on. It always happens at night. Sometimes it feels kind of sickening, but most of the time I really like when I get to lay down and have some 1:1 time with Chubby awake.
Belly Button: OUT
Signs of Labor: Nada. Which is good. Joe told me that a former co-worker of his whose wife was due just a few days AFTER me (the ONLY people we even know who are having a girl) has already had her baby via emergency c-section. Not sure what happened, but everyone is safe and doing well.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing my doctor on Wednesday. I was rediculously excited to see him and talk to him again and I was very flattered when he told me that he was excited to see my name on his patient list. Then he said he saw how far along I was and shook his head laughing at me. I'm pretty sure Joe feels the same way I do, but I want this man to be my friend even when he's not my doctor. His wife is a pediatrician in Lincoln's office too. She was on a leave of absence when Lincoln was born, but I hope she's back so we can have the pair!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our stuff. Nesting more. Paiting the house. My mom coming :D
What I miss: Sitting up from lying down. It's an act of God to get out of bed with Lincoln every time and do it smoothly and quietly.
Next Appointment: the 21st! My 36 week appointment and then every week on out!

No comments:
Post a Comment