Saturday, July 19, 2014

Emilyn: 10 months

Woo hoo!! Double digit months!! Here's a quick 10 month update for Miss Emi Grace since I really should be reading....

Emi 10 mo

You were over 18 pounds at your appointment. You're 28.5 inches long so you mostly wear 9 and 12 month clothes now.

You are *almost* standing on your own. When I put you down and let go, you stand for a second then slowly goes down to your knees.

[caption id="attachment_1204" align="aligncenter" width="604"]DSC_0150 squatting while turning on the waltz music[/caption]

For the most part you sleep through the night now. A few times a week you wake up in the middle of the night, but now you mostly just wake up at the crack of dawn. Your naps are so screwy because of Lincoln's preschool schedule, but you are pretty good at taking a morning nap now while he is gone because you know there's nothing else to do (and that whole waking up at dawn thing helps. -- It helps you, not me. I'm tired!)

You cruise. You walk with the shopping cart. You LOVE Minnie Mouse - like, there is no argument that you actually, genuinely have an interest in and happy smiles just for Minnie. You're pretty cute in your Minnie jammies.

IMG_7279

You got two more teeth up top that Gramma noticed on July 5th. You were going to town on that ear of corn... I probably should have figured it out.

IMG_7383

You love Facetime with Daddy and when you see him, you scream to hold the phone. You scream a lot more now because you know what you want and it's either not in reach, not something you should have so I take it away, or Lincoln makes you mad by taking what you have or being in your way. You are starting to push him to get around him and get what it is you want.

DSC_0043

New foods include yogurt and cottage cheese. I'm not sure why it took so long for me to feed you dairy. You love ice cream - also another thing you scream about because you want more!

IMG_7403

You clap, you do "so big", and I think I've caught you dancing and signing. IMG_7500

It's just getting more fun every day!! I love you so much, and it still doesn't seem real sometimes that I have a daughter. Maybe it'll hit me when you finally get some hair and I can put flexi-clips in it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...