
Emi Grace,
I can't believe this is the last month you are less than a year old. Where did the time go?? I've been so busy with school that it's taken me a few days to recap your last month.
-You have 6 teeth. #7 just broke through today (you hardly slept for more than an hour at a time last night, I figured something was up)
-You stand up from squatting and clap your hands. You also take one baby step before going to your knees. I'm sure you will be walking before your birthday.

-You want to be just like Lincoln and play with balls, climb the slide, dig in the rocks (and eat them).
[caption id="attachment_1314" align="aligncenter" width="604"]
Talking to your hand phone[/caption]-You want to climb up everything

-You love to eat. Mac & cheese is a big hit with you. So is any kind of pasta.
-You try to eat with a spoon by yourself. It makes fighting over feeding you very messy. You would rather just eat with your fingers though.

-You love Minnie Mouse so much.
-You started signing "more". You tap your one hand with the fingers from your other hand. It is clearly different from clapping and often occurs when you want someone to blow more raspberries on your belly.
-You are very into reading books now. I love watching your little fingers coordinate opening a book up. You point very intently to the images on the pages.

I love that face. You're going to be a spunky one, I can tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment