(added 8.22.13)
I'm hoping to figure out how to get my pictures off the camera before the computer takes two weeks to show up. I'm doing this on the iPad in HTML because it's the only way I can get it to scroll down far enough to read...
How Far Along: 34.0 weeks!
How Big is Baby: The size of a butternut squash
Sleep: I've ben sleeping with Lincoln since we got back to Arizona. First we started off in B's full bed in the room that will be Chubby's. Then I got Lincoln his big boy bed and we started sleeping on that. Lots of waking in the night, lots of switching sides, lots of sweating like a pig, and lots of "boobs, sore, two, please" I don't know about you, but how do you say no to that?! I don't. So there's been lots of middle night and nursing down to sleep with sore boobs. Tonight is the first night I'm trying to sleep in B's room with him in his room. Bella has already vacated his room to come sleep with me. I'm nervous, but I know he'll sleep alone eventually so why not start now. It's just SO DARK and empty here. I know if he cries I'll just go sleep with him.
Clothes: Clothes? What clothes? The best thing about living in a house of your own with essentially no forward facing windows and an 8 foot wall all the way around you is you can pretty much wear nothing and get away with it. It's ben SO HOT for us here Lincoln sleeps in a pj shirt only and I sleep covered up enough to keep little hands and feet from groping. Otherwise I wear shorts with hairy legs and just don't care :D
Food Cravings/Aversions: I went to the commissary the first day we were here to get some staples. It's SO MUCH CHEAPER, especially because I bought granola cereal which can go up to 5 dollars a box anywhere else and it's 2.99 or less at the commissary. Lincoln loves it too, he keeps asking for ceareal with almond milk. I've actually had less heart burn since arriving here. Not sure if it's stress related or the fact that we eat mostly whole foods in the cupboard right now with the ocasional mac & cheese. I've been wanting lemon cookies and a lemon blueberry (was that it?) cereal my mom bought last year summer too and I can't find it. I'm so bummed.
Symptoms: I feel good about going to the doctor tomorrow because I've started bleeding. I'm not sure if it's related to the significant increase in braxton hicks contractions because of the heat or if it's related to something like an infection.
Not sure if this is an embarassing story or a funny story, but I went down a playground slide with Lincoln today. I figured the slide was wet (it's actually raining here!!!!) and I'd use my big butt and shorts to dry it off while going down it. Wet slide=REALLY SLIPPERY AND FAST!! We shot down that slide so fast that I landed on my butt on the ground so hard I peed my pants a little. Good thing my shorts were already wet!! Oye. Yeah, it was a really steep slide too and it actually kind of hurt to land that hard on the ground. I think my slide days are limited to tiny slides that are barely longer than my legs.
The Waddle is in full effect.
Gender: Three people made comments this week. Two at the airport - the ticketing lady said "and you're having a girl?" the girl at the Starbucks past security said "it looks like another boy". Then today the other mom at the park today who barely spoke any English said "I think it's a girl" in mostly Spanish, but we got along just fine in Spanglish.
Movement: Still lots of movement, which is good. I can tell how big Chubby is getting though. And the hiccups are fun. I believe Chubby is head down at this point, we'll see if Dr O confirms it tomorrow.
Belly Button: OUT
Signs of Labor: LOTS of braxton hicks contractions if I'm out in the heat. I didn't know my AC was leaking until it was too late and I was 50 miles from home, driving in 106 degrees and sweating from the backs of my knees with a crying toddler in the back also drenched in sweat. That's mostly the trigger here. not very many random ones otherwise.
Best Moment of the Week: It is really nice to be back in our house, but the best moments are snuggling with Lincoln. He's been trying to fall asleep drapped over me and he always snuggles down right onto my belly. He's trying to sleep as close to "Chub" and Bella as he can. Oh, I also asked Lincoln "Do you think Chubby is a boy or a girl?" and he's changed his mind. He says "Boy." I said, "But I thought you wanted a sister?" and he again says, "Boy." He's gotten much more interested in Chubby again.
What I'm Looking Forward To: My appointment! Getting our STUFF!!! Having Joe here too.
What I miss: Joe. My comfy bed. My snoogle. My computer. Florida rains. Florida beaches.
Next Appointment: Tomorrow!! Then it should be a 36 week appointment and every week on out. Crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment