Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chubby: 18 Weeks




How far along: 18.1 Weeks
How big is baby: The size of a Bell Pepper
Total weight gain: I’m guessing none still.
Sleep: I’ve been having really weird dreams. I had a dream that Joe knocked up J Lo and I had to deliver her twins in a bathroom. Yeah, decode that one!
Clothes: Dresses are in. Thanks to Sarah Jessick I got a gorgeous new dress that I think I will live in lots. Plenty of room to grow in and it fits nice even now. It’s gotten into the high 80’s/low 90’s so pants are of the past and comfy shorts have made their appearance.
Food cravings: I have no idea how those got in there….

Food aversions: nothing new…
Symptoms:
 I’m starting to get crampy if I don’t drink enough. I even had a full out contraction like cramp the other night from the top of my uterus down all around to my back. It kind of scared me and made me NOT want to do that again.
Gender: Still Team Boy. Still not finding out. Less than a week to change my mind.
Best moment of the week: Other than the fireworks at Magic Kingdom on my birthday (more on that later), the best thing that happened all week happened during Lincoln’s bedtime snack tonight. He was eating berries and I told him if he didn’t eat them Chubby wanted to. He lifted up my shirt, put the berry on my belly and made the “nom nom” sound he makes when he feeds his stuffed friends. I about died from the cuteness.
What I’m looking forward to: ULTRASOUND!! YAAAAY!!!
What I miss:
Bladder control… sneezes that sneak up on me are just not cool. I have to cross my legs and lean sideways to keep myself from peeing my pants... and that's if I'm lucky enough to have enough time! 
Next appt: Wednesday, 24 April!! I’m getting so excited!!
JUST A FEW PICTURES FROM THE WEEK:
Lincoln and Mickey at Shades of Green
Prettiest dog ever! 
The turtles were stalking him. They thought he had food (he usually does).
Watching for the splash
Testing the water!! He wants to go in SO BAD!
It's so hard to go home when you're having fun.... poor baby. *tears*


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...