Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wagner Weekly: Ed. 7

So, I didn't post last week. I can't remember why. I wasn't even going to post this week because I wasn't feeling like it, but we're short on time in Florida and we've been loving and hating it. I'm gonna be quick

1. Beaching it up: We've been to Venice and Dunedin causeway the last two weeks. I love the water. Lincoln has no fear (he'll go up to his chin in water by himself. the kid needs survival swim lessons). I'm officially a beige foundation now (you have NO idea how miraculous this is)




2. We're picking out the paints to finish our house in Buckeye. We've got a few rooms to repaint and some rooms to finally paint, but we'd like to knock it out before the furniture gets to us.

-Guest Room/Bathroom
-Laundry
-Master Bedroom/Bathroom
-Lincoln's Room
-Teen Room

We're ready to get home. There is so much we want to do.
Whoever puts carpet in apartment kitchen/eating is STUPID. I HATE the carpet in this apartment.

3. Hair Cuts: the boys got hair cuts this weekend. I love how cute Lincoln's is. He looks like such a big boy.



4. Speaking of big, my sister Chloe turned 5 today!!!!!!! I was there the day she was born. We were waiting and waiting for her to come 4 days late. I have no idea where 5 years went and I swore up a storm when I realized it was her birthday today and I wasn't prepared. Bad sister.

5. Kindermusik: Lincoln and I are so lucky that we get to participate in a free 4-week session of kindermusik as a friend of one of my adoptive director's is finishing up her training. Lincoln was amazed and despite being SUPER shy at first loved ALL the girls in the class (he loves to point out girls) and got really excited about the egg shakers. It's an awesome opportunity.

6. Bella is the sweetest dog ever. She got locked out tonight and just sat at the front door until she barked once and Joe realized she must have not been on his heels when he came in from letting her out. I'm so glad she's not a wanderer because she was collarless and I'm so afraid of her getting hit by a car.

7. It's HOT OUT: It's only in the low 90's (talk to the Phoenicians who are in the 110's) but the humidity is killer. I don't do well with being outside unless I'm in the water and drinking water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...