Monday, January 12, 2015

Baby3: Week 11

11weekssbs

School is by far more challenging when you're really tired and highly distracted by baby things. I gotta keep it short and quick so I can get back to work, and by work I mean go to bed.

Highlights:

Baby is the size of a FIG.

less nausea, more tired - WEIRD dreams

less appetite, more orange juice (I have NEVER liked Orange juice - not even during Lincoln or Emi's pregnancy)

feeling ugly, Joe thinks I look great (uh, yeah, 'cause I lost those last 10 pounds and can wear my regular jeans again, finally….briefly...)

It was really hard to get dressed and take pictures and when I told Joe I hadn't even taken them yet he said, "you weren't like this before" (meaning Emi because he wasn't around for Lincoln, so he doesn't remember) that's how tired I still am and how ugly I feel. UGH.

Lincoln is insistent it's a boy, the baking soda test said???? I'll tell you when I write its own post soon(ish) with the first round of Gender Games.

I had a doctor's appointment last week and a repeat scan changed my due date by a whole day, to August 2nd, because le bebe measured 10.3 weeks and that actually lines up EXACTLY with my chart. August 1st didn't make as much sense, so he suggested we make it the 2nd. I'm so grateful I have a doctor who listens. I insisted that means it's a boy, he says, "we'll see". << which is what he always seems to say……

anywho, HR was 160.

Baby3 10 weeks

Lincoln saw this picture and then a few days later he took two bites of an apple and then suddenly came running over to me and said, "Look! I made a picture of ChiaMia". Needless to say, I think that's the cutest thing he's ever said, and I'm pretty impressed with how he abstractly related the shape of bites of an apple as a fetal ultrasound and knew it was ChiaMia. It was even to scale, which I'm sure was totally intentional on the part of the 3 year old ;-). I love how much he understands about this pregnancy. It's a whole lot more fun to have an older child during a pregnancy. (I guess that's good points for a bigger age gap)

10404132_10100214951851885_8790188345697180763_n

It's late or I'd do the Gender Games post now, but I'm not because I'm going to bed.

11weeks8n11weeks7

P.S. it's fall in Phoenix right now. All the trees are losing the leaves and it rained yesterday. The weather is amazing in the 60's and I'm COLD. I'm TOTALLY excited to be wearing my maternity sweaters even if it only looks like I had a big lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...