Sunday, July 12, 2015

Baby 3: 37 Weeks

37 weeks sbswm


Since 37 weeks is "full term" and we just neeeever know when ChiaMia might decide to come *cough* probably not 'til August *cough* you all get weekly updates now. I figured it made sense since it will coincide with my weekly OB appointments.


I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday. I weighed 161.6! WHAT? So much for a pound a week.... JEEBUS! I weighed more with Lincoln and less with Emi at this point. Who knows... and I haven't even had any Oreos lately! But I want some...


I was interested in an internal exam since I was already getting my GBS test done, I guess more for the comparison between pregnancies than any belief that it actually means anything, but internal exam reveals 1cm/thick/"head right there". The comparison from Emi at this gestation was 1-2cm/"thin"/"low".


Lincoln and Emi are getting excited. I think Emi is finally connected the belly to "baby". Now we just have to keep hyping up that a real baby will come out and come home. They're pretty stinking cute though. Emi was in the bedroom the other day and brought out hand lotion, which isn't surprising since she loves lotion and rubbing it on her tummy or her legs. Then she ran back into the bedroom and came out the the doppler. She remembered Lincoln wanting to do it a few days prior and initiated it all by herself.


I'm in the nesting crazy when I'm not feeling totally lazy and tired. Joe's parents came out to help on Friday and I didn't stop moving. I went through Lincoln and Emi's clothes, baby clothes, did massive laundry putting away that had been sitting around for a month, and cleaned out my jewelry.


The other night ChiaMia was very awake and kept pushing really hard. It's been fun to play games and grab whatever knee or foot is prodding me. I realized really quickly that a foot was sticking out rather sharply. by the time I got my phone on and flipped the camera lens the right way she was already moving away, but I got a little bit of a footprint shot! -- stretch marks and all.


babyfoot


I want a poooool. I thought about buying one of those above ground pools with the PVC frames, but in all reality as long as I let the water cool off (it's that time of year where we have NO cold water and it comes out above 102 degrees barely on) my bathtub is big enough to be fine. There are other things to spend money on at the point. I tried out a few accessories for the city select stroller we have and Lincoln and Emi showed me that you can put two kids on the glider board - so I could fit 4 kids quite successfully on/in the stroller. But that's getting ahead of myself. Haha.








37weeksbw

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...