Sunday, January 13, 2013

Positive positive

Today was not much more different than yesterday. I took another test this morning to see that plus sign of hope again. It was much more obvious than yesterday and still looks that way even tonight. I got another hi-five from Joe who was sure it was truly positive even yesterday. I put aps back on my idevices and started looking at names. We told my mom and Joe's mom and dad tonight. My mom actually said that yesterday she wondered if I was pregnant. I'm sure there were mom-daughter vibes. We tried to tell my dad's family but it didn't work out so I hope to get ahold of them soon before the grapevine leaks.

We especially wanted to tell Joe's mom & dad because Joe's mom has been diagnosed with uterine cancer. We wanted her to have something positive to have in her mind this week before her hysterectomy and something for her to encourage her during and after her surgery. So this week we will be praying for Joe's mom.

I'm excited to call the health care clinic tomorrow for a blood test. I'm very hopeful that it will be quick and easy to get in and see the results and that the results will be normal. I've already started experiencing some of the same fears as last time about the health and development of the baby, but I've given it to God because it's not in my control. I've done what I can trying to eat well, take prenatal vitamins in anticipation, get sleep, not stress, and what is going to happen will happen. I will continue to pray, as I have been for weeks not even knowing if I would get pregnant, that this baby is physically and neurologically healthy. This baby was made with Love and that's what I'm going to pour into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...