Monday and Tuesday we were so excited to be getting ready, I really can't even remember what we must have done those days other than look forward to Wednesday!
We got on a plane Wednesday morning bound for Seattle and sweet Lincoln fell asleep during taxiing. He slept for a good hour and it was a great flight. Then we had a layover in Chicago. We went through the terminal connection underground in O'Hare that I used to go through as a child. It's a little weird knowing that I used to stand on those moving sidewalks and watch the neon lights above in amazement and now my son does it. I have a son. What happened. Our next flight (the 4 hour one) He was exhausted and almost fell asleep. Then the PA came on as it does incessantly in the beginning of a flight and he was awake. He was afraid to walk up and down the aisles so he squirreled around the seats the whole time. We had him lounging with his elephant pillow and blanket against the window, eating goldfish, and watching Lady and the Tramp on the iPad (super cute, BTW). He could hardly keep his eyes open but he wouldn't go to sleep. Then we colored with ColorWonder (best toddler coloring device on a plane ever). He ate lots more Goldfish, some Cheezits, and then the chocolate chips before the nuts out of the trail mix I made. He finally finally finally after 3 hours on the plane got to the breaking point. He started crying and thankfully he latched on (yup, nursing the 19 month old on a plane) and he fell asleep in less than a minute. So did I. He was OUT the rest of the flight, announcements, and landing. We brought Florida with us because the weather is phenomenal right now.
We went on a hike our first morning. I am so. out. of. shape. I barely made it up. Joe had Lincoln on his back in the Ergobaby carrier and while it's one of my favorite carriers, it was not cutting it on a hike. So I craigslisted a hiking pack and we were in possession of it by noon! I felt so resourceful. I can't wait to hike Twin Falls with him in it.
My mom and Bob have the cutest new kitten ever.
OH, we visited the Chapel really quick to take my 20 week photos and Lincoln got his little hands into the reflecting pond. THen he started rubbing his head. For anyone who's attended Easter Vigil at the chapel, the RCIA candidates are baptized in the pond that night. Lincoln has not yet been baptized and it was as if he was just doing it himself :D.
We have visited Pike's Place Market, the Aquarium, Snoqualmie Falls, and we still have so much to do!
We went to Mass this morning at the Chapel of St. Ignatius. Lucky for us, Fr Mike Bayard was presiding!! He is the priest who presided over our wedding. Such a special day.
![]() |
| Snoqualmie Falls |
![]() |
| Emi & I visited Snoqualmie Falls 10 years ago when she came to visit at New Years |
![]() |
| Stay babies, stay. |
We have two days left of our amazing vacation and I'm not ready to leave! Sorry for the lack of pictures, I'm not on our computer at home.
| This kid has never slept so good |






No comments:
Post a Comment