How
far along: 20.0
Weeks
How
big is baby:
The size of a Banana!
Total
weight gain: I’m
sure I’m making some progress. There's no denying the belly popping out.
Sleep: Oh, Chubby's making me night owl… I’ve been awake as late as 2 am in the last week. I just have so much going through my head! I had some weird dreams too, but nothing about the baby. My friend Sierra said she had a dream today that I opened the envelope and it said Boy.
Clothes: I just went and bought tank tops from target in pretty much every color I don’t already have. I’m SO EXCITED to bring my cooler weather maternity clothes to Washington this week. It’s actually supposed to be really nice weather though… I’m almost kinda bummed.
Food cravings: I hate to even say it… SODA. I cracked. I’ve had like 3 this week!! (not cans either… fountain drinks) AHHH!!!
Food aversions: nothing new…
Symptoms: Ugh, the constipation. Sorry, TMI. But MAN. I go for a walk every morning with Lincoln and Bella and it’s not even helping anymore. I already have a pretty high fiber diet because of my IBS, but something in pregnancy just throws that totally out of rhythm. Soooo uncomfortable!! Grrrr...
Gender: Well, Kristina knows! She got the envelope a few days ago and she said she ordered quilt fabric today!! (or yesterday…). Check out my pinboard on pinterest for the ideas I had on themese for boy and girl. Oh, and NO she won’t tell you if you ask, so don’t ask her. I don't care if you think you need to know so you can make something to, you don't, though I do appreciate your desire to share in our blessing by personalizing something for Chubby. :D You will find out when we find out :D In almost 5 months... Time's flying though, right? We're already at 20 weeks and I knew from day 1 I was pregnant. (well, day 33 was the positive test, but we were trying from day 1 and I tested positive before my expected period. (I ovulated on day 19 and tested 14 days later))
Omen
of the week? Both my Aunt Mary and my mom have kittens in their houses they
thought were girls only to find out they were actually boys- on the same day as my ultrasound. So
if that card reads girl…. take it with a grain of salt.
Oh, and I did a baking soda test just because I'd NEVER heard of it before and it was really easy and non-toxic (unlike the drano test you can read about) and it said girl.
Oh, and I did a baking soda test just because I'd NEVER heard of it before and it was really easy and non-toxic (unlike the drano test you can read about) and it said girl.
Best moment of the week: Realizing I’m headed to Washington to see family and friends and packing our suitcases!! (we started packing over the weekend). Oh, and I’m 20 weeks!! HALF WAY THERE!! (Hopefully!)
What I’m looking forward to: Doing everything we can in Washington this week!! (While wearing my cool weather maternity clothes, darn it!!) I’m sure my mom will remark how gigantic I really am like she did when she saw me pregnant with Lincoln at Erin’s wedding (although that was like 6 or 7 weeks further along).
What I miss: My abs…. I think I’ve already said I miss them before, but it’s become obvious that I have none as my pooch is quite poochy (especially by the end of the day) and I’m getting back aches already. I played with Lincoln doing airplanes laying on my back and I was sore for two days. Don’t worry I’m doing yoga so I hope to remedy the ab situation appropriate to my gestation…. I so should have done more ab work during my first trimester...


No comments:
Post a Comment